FemtoDAQ: A small, affordable data acquistion system.
FemtoDAQ is a Data Acquisition instrument for researchers, engineers, educators, and students. FemtoDAQ is described in detail on the FemtoDAQ website.
Please visit FemtoDAQ website for a detailed description.
- Board specifications.
- Two analog inputs for connecting detector signals.
- Digitally controlled detector bias output between +10V and +90V.
- ARM processor running at 1 GHz.
- 512 MB memory.
- Fast Ethernet.
- One slave USB-2 interface.
- One master "on-the-go" USB-2 interface.
- Micro-SD socket.
- Debian Linux distribution (same as BeagleBone Black).
FemtoDAQ development was supported by the Department of Energy Office of Science (Nuclear Physics) under the SBIR-STTR grant number DE-SC0013144.
© 2016 by CosmicRayNet.